Soft, melt in mouth pooris made of whole wheat flour and mashed potatoes
Breakfast Burst from Cuizine de Haza – Eid Mubarak!! A special breakfast perfect for Eid.. No more words . I want you all to directly try and enjoy. Let me know how it turned out for you.
- Wheat flour/Atta – 2 cups
- Maida(All purpose flour) – 1/4 cup
- Rava – 1/4 cup
- Salt – To taste
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilly Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin – 1/2 tsp
- Dry red chilly – 2 -3
- Coriander seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – a few chopped
- Potatoes – 2 boiled and mashed
- Water – As needed
- Oil – To fry
- In a mixer grinder coarsely crush the coriander seeds, cumin, dry red chillies and set aside.
- In a bowl add 2 cups wheatflour, 1/4 cup all purpose flour, 1/4 cup rava, salt, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp chilly powder, coriander leaves and give a gentle stir.
- Add in the coarse coriander-cumin-red chilly mixture and mix again.
- Add oil, mashed potatoes and mix well. Now add water little by little and make a soft dough.
- Allow it to rest for 20 mins. Make small balls, flatten them and deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot with curd, pickle and salad.
Love and Regards,