Beetroot milk shake
(Easy instant milkshake made with beetroot syrup)
A special post on this special month, October – a message to spread the awareness on breast cancer to all the people. So, I decided to post this milkshake which is so healthy, yummy and kids friendly. And the best part of it is , it is instant which can be made with the beetroot syrup . I have already shared the recipe of beetroot milk.
In the beetroot milk post, I had mentioned that I would post the recipe of 2 other drinks soon , but could not do it due to some reason or other. But now I feel that , this is the right time to post the recipe of the yummilicious beetroot milk shake.
Off to the recipe,
Serves – 2
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cold water – 1/2 cup
- Ice cubes -10
- Beetroot syrup – 1.5 tablespoon
- Vanilla ice cream -2+2 scoops
- Blend in a mixer- a cup of milk with half a cup of water along with the ice cubes. Add in the beetroot syrup and blend once again well until mixed.
- To make the shake more creamier, blend once again adding 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Serve cold topped with a dollop of vanilla ice cream .
Love and Regards,