(Brownies with melted chocolate)
We already have a version of brownies recipe at Cuizine de Haza. This is the second version of chocolate brownies recipe where we bake this chocolate goodness with melted chocolate. A must try for all chocolate lovers. This is a no fail recipe, something which can is baked to perfection. You will love the beautiful texture as well as the simplicity of the recipe.
Nothing more to say,,, Feeel it and talk it.. A kind of death by chocolate recipe……..
Do let me know how it turns for you. I will be delighted to know your lovely comments @ email@example.com..
Off to the recipe,
- Flour – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla powder – 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder -1.5 tbspn
- Eggs – 2 at room temperature
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Oil -1/2 cup
- Chocolate – 70 gms
- Chocolate chips – As needed
- You can use any vegetable oil of your choice.
- Eggs must be of room temperature.
- I used cooking chocolate , but you can also use the normal chocolate which you get in stores.
- Vanilla powder can be substituted with 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- I used 3 tbspn of chocolate chips.
- I used a medium size heart shaped baking pan to bake the brownies.
- Sieve and mix all the dry ingredients( Flour -1/2 cup, baking powder -1/4 tsp, salt -1/4 tsp, vanilla powder- 1 tsp and cocoa powder -1.5 tbspn). Set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Melt the chocolate and oil together by double boiling method.
- Add the melted chocolate to the creamy egg mixture and beat until bubbles come.
- Now fold in the dry ingredients to the above mix.
- Pour this into a lined baking tray (8*8 square pan).
- Top the brownie pan with chocolate chips as desired and bake it in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until done.
Love and Regards,