Crispy and Crunchy Deep Fried Restaurant style chicken
Back to my blog baby after a loooooooooooong time. I seriously missed blogging and all my dear friends. Thanks a ton to all those who kept in touch with me and kept on asking me why I was away from blogging for such a long time.
I am back again with a fantastic recipe, seriously a good one – Crispy coated crunchy fried chicken with a juicy and succulent centre . Excited ?? I am very much… Coz am a great fan of fried chicken..
Off to the recipe,
- Chicken – 1/2 kg
- Salt – As needed
- Chilly Powder – 2 tbspn
- Egg – 1
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Chat Masala – 1 tsp
- Lemon – 1
- Ginger garlic green chilly paste – 2 tsp
- Green chilly/Red chilly/hot sauce- 1tbspn (optional )
- Oil – For frying.
For the coating:
- Cornflour – 1 tbspn
- Maida – 1 tbspn
- Rice flour (Puttu podi) – 1 tbspn
- Make a thick marinade of all the ingredients from 2-10.(Salt, Chilly powder, Turmeric powder, Garam Masala, Chat Masala, Lemon, Gingergarlic green chilly paste , chilly sauce)
- Add chicken pieces and mix well.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 30 mins – 1 hr.
- Add the cornflour, maida, rice flour and mix well.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
Eat to your tummy’s content.. Crunchy crispy deep fried chicken.