Creamy Badam Chicken
A simple, creamy and yummy one pot chicken gravy
Ever needed a creamilicious chicken gravy recipe ?????
If yes, Here it is!!!!!!!! From Cuizine de Haza. The most creamiest and easiest chicken gravy ever.
Lover of almonds???
Yes? Then here it is!! From Cuizine de Haza, an interesting recipe with ground almonds.
A curry which equally pairs with rice, ghee rice, appam, idiappam , chapathi, parathas , dosa, idly or any rotis of your choice??
Yes? Here it is!!!!!! From Cuizine de Haza , an allrounder recipe which pairs very well with most of all the main course.
Interesting.. Isnt’ it??
Come on, try and taste the Creamy Badam Chicken and let me know how it goes for you. By the by, I have experimented on night photography for this dish with focus lights from various angles. And to be frank, I am not very much happy with the results of the night photography. But please feel free to let me know what you think about the clicks.
Off to the recipe,
- Chicken – 500 g
- Salt – As needed
- Almonds – 10
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Water -1/2 cup+1 cup
- Tomato – 1 sliced
- Onion – 2 sliced
- Green chillies – 3 sliced
- Ginger – 1 inch chopped
- Yoghurt – 3 tbspn
- Chilly powder – 1 tsp+1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp
- Marinate chicken with salt, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chilli powder , 3 tbsp. yoghurt and set aside for a minimum of 1 hr.
- In a pressure cooker, add chicken, 2 onion sliced ,1 tomatoe sliced tomatoes, 1 inch ginger chopped, 3 green chillies sliced , 1 tsp Kashmiri chilly powder, 1 tsp chilly powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and mix well. Add 1 cup of water and pressure cook for two whistles.
- Soak the almonds in 1/2 cup of milk for 15-30 minutes. Grind it to a smooth paste adding 1/2 cup of water little by little.
- When the pressure of the chicken is released, add the ground almond paste ,mix well and cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with any dish of your choice.
Love and Regards,