(Boiled eggs dipped in pakora batter and deep fried)
Egg Pakoras are a favorite and a regular at home especially during Ramadan. All 4 of us love this easy snack to munch on with evening tea.It is crispy when served hot. Serve it with the favorite dip of your choice. We love to munch on the egg pakoras with ketchup or coriander chutney.
Off to the recipe,
- Eggs – 4 (boiled and halved)
- Oil – To fry
For the Batter:
- All purpose flour – 3 tbspn
- Rice flour -3 tbspn
- Salt – As needed
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Coriander leaves – a few chopped
- Green chillies – 2 chopped
- Hing – a pinch (optional)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp(optional)
- Ginger garlic paste -1/2 tsp(optional)
- Water – to make a batter
- Hard boil the eggs and cut it into halves and set aside.
- Make a batter of all the ingredients under “For the batter” of a semi thick consistency.
- Heat oil in a kadai, dip the boiled eggs in the batter and deep fry on a medium high flame.
- Serve hot with the dip of your choice.
Love and Regards,