Ginger Garlic Cubes
(Frozen ginger garlic paste in cube form)
Ramadan is at our doorsteps and everyone is getting ready to be physically and spiritually submissive. So,let’s make things easy and dedicate more time on our devotion. Cuizine de Haza is coming up with simple home made tips, tricks and tactics as well as some simple recipes to reduce the cooking time. This is a great time saver in kitchen which I have been following for quite some time, (two years) since I have started doing this and would love to share it to others who do not know.
Off to the recipe,
- Ginger – 100 gms
- Garlic – 100 gms
Niznaz Star tip: Peel your ginger and garlic during your free time, when you watch your favorite tv shows or during your play time with kids.
- Peel the ginger and garlic.
- Grind them together in the small jar of a mixie to a smooth paste adding little or no water at all.
- Spread the paste in a flat plate.
- Freeze the paste for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, take out the plate, cut the paste into cubes and refreeze it again for 3-4 hours.
- Once frozen, take out the squares and store them in an airtight container/ bottle.
- At the time of using, take each square cube which is equivalent to 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Ginger garlic paste stays fresh in freezer for a couple of months.Make life easy.
- You can take any amount of ginger garlic paste in equal quantity.
- You can add a small quantity of oil to the paste if you prefer.
- You can also add a few cumin/ fennel seeds according to your preference for flavoring the ginger garlic paste.
Relax, spend less time in kitchen and enjoy life…..
Love and Regards,