Strawberry Cup Cake
Strawberry flavored moist and yummy cupcakes
A simple recipe. Mom baked. Sudden and natural photoshoot. Perfect for kids. Nothing much to tell except for the assurance that this is a super easy and wonderful recipe – tried tested tasted and approved by many of my taste testers.. You are gonna love it…
Off to the recipe,
- Flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Butter – 1 tbsp. *
- Oil – 3/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1.5 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Strawberry essence – 2 tsp
- Pink color – As needed
- Egg – 1 *
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Nuts – chopped (optional)
Niznaz Notes *Egg and butter should be at room temperature. You can top the cupcakes with chopped nuts which is completely optional.
- Sieve together 1 cup of flour, 1.5 tsp of baking powder and 1/4 tsp of salt. Set aside.
- Beat together one egg and 3/4 cup of sugar until creamy.
- Add the 1 tbsp of butter and beat again. Now add in the 3/4 cup of oil and beat well.
- Add the 3/4 cup of milk and mix well.
- To the above mixture add 2 tsp of strawberry essence and give a stir. Add in the pink color as needed.
- Now add in the dry ingredients part by part slowly giving a gentle mix. Do not over mix.
- Pour them in cupcake liners arranged in a muffin tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
LOVE AND REGARDS,