(3 Ingredient Left Over Breakfast/ Snack Item)
Ever fed up of left over idlies ? I also have the same problem at home. A minimum of 5 to 10 idlies remain as left over every time I make idlies. I usually steam them and eat but the same idlies are boring to eat for kids as well as us. That is why I make this Idly Podimas which is a simple one to prepare as well as a flavorful one. And the best part of it is that IT HAS ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS.
This recipe is MOM’s Magic again. This dish is also great for tiffen box. This dish reminds me of my school days when opening my tiffen box was a great joy coz this was one of my favorite to eat as well as share.
Off to the recipe,
- 1. Idlies – 5 (cut into small pieces)
- 2. Coconut Oil – 2 tbspn
- 3. Salt – As needed
- 4. Chilly powder – 3/4 tsp – 1 tsp
- 5. Curry Leaves – a few (optional)
- Cut the idlies and reheat them.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan. Add salt, chilly powder and curry leaves. Switch of the flame.
- Add the idlies and give a quick stir.
- Serve hot.
Love and Regards,