Basic , Soft and Spongy cupcake recipe
Mom’s Magic Again!!!!!!! It was from her did I learn the basic, soft , spongy melt in mouth recipe of the cupcakes. How much do we love them! Yummmmmm……. I believe cupcake comes to our rescue when in mood swings . Yes, true.. Try it and let me know how you feel. And when you need cupcakes, Why buy them? when you can bake amazing ones at home.
The best part of these cupcakes is that, They can be baked at home in a jiffy and that too with very less, easily available ingredients. The cupcake is soooo spongy that I bet, you can’t stop eating just one.
A beginner in baking? No worries… Try this No fail cup cake recipe.
Off to the recipe,
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1.5 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oil (Sunflower/Canola/Veg) – 1/2 cup
- Nuts/Chocolate chips – As needed for toppings
- Sieve together the flour , salt , baking powder and set aside.
- Beat the egg and sugar until creamy.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Add the milk , vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the sieved dry ingredients and mix with the help of a spatula. Do not overmix.
- Pour the mix into cupcake liners in cupcake moulds ,If adding toppings, add the nuts/ chocolate chips and bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-25 minutes based on the timings of your oven.
- Enjoy the heavenly cupcake goodness.
Love and Regards,