A flavorful blend of two iconic flavors – Mango the King of Fruits and Coconut – The Tree of Life.
Unusual to milk, coconut milk is added in this milk shake. The blend of both, gives birth to a unique and special flavor that I bet you will fall in love with. Thick, Creamy in texture and Milky in taste – a wonderful recipe.
Thanks to my WhatsApp friend – Saji Shameem who shared this wonderful recipe to me.
Off to the recipe,
An Important Tip to Note – Tender Coconut Ice Cream can be used interchangeably with Vanilla Ice Cream for more amazing flavor.
- 1. Mangoes (Ripe) – 2 (cut into cubes)
- 2. Sugar – As needed
- 3. Vanilla Ice cream – 2 scoops (Optional)
- 4. Coconut Milk – 2 cups
- 5. Ice Cubes – 10
- 6. Water – As needed to adjust consistency
- 7. Almonds – 2 tbspn chopped (For garnish)
- In a blender add mangoes, sugar, vanilla ice-cream, coconut milk , water (all little by little) and make a thick and creamy shake.
- Pour in serving glasses , top/garnish with more vanilla ice-cream, chopped mangoes and chopped almonds.
- Serve chilled.
Love and Regards,